Advertisement

I did three rides in a day and somehow didn't die

I did three rides in a day and somehow didn't die What a cool way to spend my second day in the Adirondacks. I was able to get rides in three different locations: Hardy Road, Dewey Mountain and Mount Pisgah.

Thanks to Adirondacks USA for sponsoring this three-part series! Check it out for yourself:

Hardy Road had a perfectly tough trail called Good Luck that tested my techy climbing ability. Dewey Mountain had some super creative gnar sections that were challenging and FAST. Mount Pisgah had a really nice machine-built flow trail to completely change up the riding and test my ability to let off the brakes!

It was a perfect day, sampling some sweet Adirondack singletrack.

- Barkeater Trails Alliance:
- Hardy Road on Trailforks:
- Dewey Mountain on Trailforks:
- Mount Pisgah on Trailforks:

πŸ“²Socialize
πŸŒ‹ Instagram πŸŒ‹
😲 Strava 😲
πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘§ Facebook πŸ‘¨‍πŸ‘©‍πŸ‘§‍πŸ‘§

bkxc mountain biking,mountain biking,mtb,gopro,gimbal,bk-xc,bk xc,montenbaik,enduro,

Post a Comment

0 Comments