Advertisement

The Excitement That is My Life - A Writing Vlog

The Excitement That is My Life - A Writing Vlog GET YOUR VERY OWN #AUTHORTUBE TRIBE MERCH HERE:

Consider becoming my Patron over at Patreon:

TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:
SNAPCHAT: WordsmithSarah
TUMBLR:
Amazon Author Page:
Facebook Author Page:
My Amazon Wishlist:


My Friends:
Alina:
Aphrodite:
Carrow:
D.L. Tillery:
D.L. Stewart:
Dana:
Dal Cecil Runo:
Jasmin:
Michael Edward McFee:
Nichole:
Sarah:
Skye:
Tamara:
TraciAnneCan:


Inside Darkness is Available on Amazon! Get it right here!

Suggestion 376 is available on Amazon! You can get 11 short stories here:


***Travis Legge made a short film out of one of my short stories. Check out "Taxidermy" here for free:

Subscribe to his YouTube channel for Extreme Drowess Episodes

Extreme Drowess (Every other) Wednesday at 8:00 pm Central: Twitch.tv/plasticageplays

Email me directly at: sarahscharnweber@gmail.com

(some) Music:

#writeins,#livewritein,#writinglivestream,#writing101,#newtubers,#authortubenewtubers,#newauthortubers,#writing,#writer,#indieauthor,#authortuber,#authortube,#indiewriter,#writerslife,#writinglife,#authorslife,#writingislife,#horrorwriter,#horrorwriterslife,#indiehorrorwriter,#horrorauthor,#amwriting,#amediting,#indiewriting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments