Advertisement

What did all my Mini modifications actually cost ?

What did all my Mini modifications actually cost ? Now I have finished modifying my Mini Roadster JCW just how does she drive. Did the Quaife ATB Diff and TTV Racing Clutch really make a big difference ? I talk through each mod and then detail the cost of each thing I have done !

I would like to say thank you to all the guys at Lohen. Hugely professional and THE experts at making a Mini go really fast ! Ed and Rog at The B Road Hunting Club made Ruby look awesome and the team at Quaife helped my harness all those extra ponies. Finally, thanks to Michelin for the Pilot Sport 4 tyres that connect Ruby with the road !

Please remember to SUBSCRIBE and follow me on Social Media to keep up to date with my news, views and reviews...

Twitter - www.twitter.com/petrol_ped
Facebook - www.facebook.com/petrolped
Instagram - www.instagram.com/petrol_ped

Petrol Ped,Vlogger,YouTuber,Cars,Supercars,Performance Cars,Motorsport,mini,mini r59,mini jcw roadster,lohen,lohen mini,quaife lsd,quaife differential,michelin,michelin pilot sport 4,modifying cars,car mods,car modification,car mods costs,lohen stage 2,performance pack 2,ttv racing clutch,mini r59 jcw,stage 2 remap,mini modifications,powerflex bushes,how much does it cost to modify a car,

Post a Comment

0 Comments