Advertisement

Levoit Humidifier discounted!! | Awesome for houseplants🙌🏻👍

Levoit Humidifier discounted!! | Awesome for houseplants🙌🏻👍 Today I’m sharing with y’all how you can get this beast of a humidifier for your humidity loving plants, at a discounted price ! I highly recommend the Levoit “large room” unit for any plant collector, especially those of you who love tropical and/or finicky plants such as calatheas, Ficus, philodendron, begonias & more! I didn’t want to make a super long video but if you have any questions at all, feel free to ask and I will answer. This humidifier comes with a remote, an essential oil tray with refill pads, has cool or warm mist setting and works wonders for my plant babies. This video is NOT sponsored. I simply love this product and want to share with everyone how you can get a high end humidifier for a very good deal. Thanks for watching and I hope this video is informative and helpful ☺️

#plantfam #levoithumidifer #houseplants,

Post a Comment

0 Comments