Advertisement

You Are My All in All - Monday's Music Corner with Steve and Shannon Anderson

You Are My All in All - Monday's Music Corner with Steve and Shannon Anderson As singer/songwriters, we know what it's like when we simply worship and listen to what is coming from our spirits.

The same can be said for the creation of this very song. Playing the piano with his left hand and writing lyrics with his right, Dennis Jernigan let flow out of him what was inside during a 6:00 am worship practice that day in 1989. He listened to his heart's prayers; to the prayers of those that were with him that morning; and to the beautiful response of the Holy Spirit.

We pray that you will feel lifted out of the ordinary as you listen to Dennis Jernigan's song, "You Are My All in All" and enjoy the footage of the beautiful autumn colours here in the Near North of Ontario. :)

🎶 We are more than delighted to tell you that our album Renaissance and our songs are on CD Baby and available for download at:



You can also find them on iTunes, Amazon and Spotify! 🎶

If you would like us to come to your music venue/church/coffee house/etc, please contact us through the email found on our ABOUT page - we would love to join you!!! :)

If this has blessed and encouraged you, please SHARE it with others. Also, if you haven't already, please SUBSCRIBE (it's absolutely free!) - and be sure to CLICK ON THE BELL to have notices of more of our videos come to your inbox. Thank you! Blessings! :)


LYRICS:

You are my Strength when I am weak,
You are the treasure that I seek -
You Are My All in All

Seeking You as a precious jewel,
Lord, to give up, I'd be a fool:
You Are My All in All.

Jesus, Lamb of God!
Worthy is Your Name!
Jesus, Lamb of God!
Worthy is Your Name!

Bearing my sin, my cross, my shame,
Rising again, I bless Your Name -
You Are My All in All.

When I fall down You pick me up,
When I am dry You fill my cup,
You Are My All in All.

Jesus, Lamb of God!
Worthy is Your Name!
Jesus, Lamb of God!
Worthy is Your Name!


Steve and Shannon Anderson... music after God's own heart.

worship,coffee shop music acoustic,leaders,CD,music,Christian,recording,guitar,players,God,Jesus,Steve,Shannon,Anderson,Shannon Ross,Yamaha FGX 720SCA,Bible readings for today,Scripture,devotional,Bible teachings on faith YouTube,Holy Spirit,steve and shannon anderson,new you tubers 2017,acoustic guitar Christian songs,you are my all in all lyrics,you are my strength when i am weak you are the treasure that i seek you are my all in all lyrics,husband and wife gospel duets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments