Advertisement

Azzo Khalifa - With or Without You (Official Music Video)

Azzo Khalifa - With or Without You (Official Music Video) Follow Azzo on Instagram

Mix and mastered by North English:

Lyrics:

"With or without you”

got some youngins in the field they would do you crazy swear to God they heartless
I put my pain on these beats got a real story Im coming from the darkness
feds tryna break da team fuck the opp We just gonna win regardless
I’m on a mission with my brothers tryna beat odds we on some mob yea
how can I fold when I’m about to blow I can’t afford to lose anymore
hated the most but I’m on go tho I can’t never put my trust on no soul
too broke I thought lost hope I was at the mosque sleeping on the floor
streets too cold no joke Im just hopin that I make it home
I’m wit the trappers and em Killers they kill all the killers we ain’t doin no cappin nah
had to get up on my feelings I keep it real but you Let me down
opps scared I know they fear us I kept em hittas wit em 100rounds
poppin them perks just to ease the pain.
my cup is muddy like a dirty place
oodles O' Noodles neve had a steak
homie switched up on me for some cake
and I’mma go hard I’m never taking breaks
I got a plan money is all I chase
pops told to never hesitate
I felt the The hate that’s why I changed
came up to about to fuck the game
where was you when I had no change
all I had to do is meditate
I never needed you anyway
I can’t be takin these bitches on dates
I got racks coming on the way
gave you my loyalty but you played me
you stabbed my heart so you gotta pay me
if they catch me lackin they gon spray me
I gotta move right for my safety
‎الغربة خدت مني قلبي يا أمي خدت مني الطيبة ماوساواني في هم الا ءإنتي في أيامات عصيبة I had to cut some ties I knew they hate
I got some mob ties what u say
I got some homies down in the grave
also real hittas in the cage
forgive me god I made lotta of mistakes
I just took life the wrong way
I learnt my lesson had to elevate
now I’m prayin for better days
عشنا العز من صغرناوالله الشر ماعرفنا معاش عرفنا من للي يحبنا خيرها كلها تكرهنا
I know they hatin I cuz ma fly
so they had to send spy yea
Why they hatin tellin lies
fuck that goofy he a mice yea
I was really traumatized
I don’t need no advice
I really had to sacrifice
so u better think twice
for yo own fuckin life
got some youngins in the field they would do you crazy I swear to God they heartless
I put my pain on these beats got a real story Im coming from the darkness
feds tryna break the team fuck a opp gon we just gonna win regardless
I’m on a mission with my brother odds we on that some mob
How can I fold when I’m about to blow
I can’t afford to lose anymore
I’m hated the most but I’m on go tho
I can’t never put my trust on no soul

rapper,rap,hiphop,music,artist,producer,hiphopmusic,rappers,trap,newmusic,rapmusic,soundcloud,spotify,youtube,musician,songwriter,unsignedartist,hiphopculture,hiphopartist,undergroundhiphop,worldstar,musicvideo,rapartist,trapmusic,soundcloudrapper,song,mixtape,rnb,wshh,upcomingrapper,upcomingartist,lyrics,arab music,azzo,azzo khalifa,libya,

Post a Comment

0 Comments