Advertisement

Determining The Settings For 4mm Cedar

Determining The Settings For 4mm Cedar Yes I said prodigy when I meant protege but...
This video explores determining settings and such for various materials.
We will be testing 4mm Cedar in this video and I have some guests in the ShedQuarters!
Also I mention the BEAM BUDDY laser head ( and have a few choice words about the digital "display".
So watch til the end to find the hidden gems LOL.
The files I used can be found on our DOWNLOADS page ( under Sample and Test Files:

Also, please please check out PasTimes Antiques ( and you will find some of my dad's work in the blogs and portfolios :)

tech bravo,bravo technologies,k40,laser,lasergods,shedquarters,engraver,cutter,modified,lightburn,camera,cohesion3d,c3d,lb,cedar,settings,techbravoshop,brian keith bell,murfreesboro,middle,tennessee,4mm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments