Advertisement

Does BENEDICT the 16th STILL BEING THE POPE?? - .PDF in the DESCRIPTION ⬇️

Does BENEDICT the 16th STILL BEING THE POPE?? - .PDF in the DESCRIPTION ⬇️ As this is my first video in English, it's very simple. I will do more, if I think the Lord stills asking me to do them. Be given the Glory to God!!!

This is the document I say in the video:


It comes from the web "COMO VARA DE ALMENDRO" which means "LIKE AN ALMOND ROD" refering the book of Jeremiah, in the Bible, chapter 1, 11-12.

I recomend you to visit this web site, because I know personaly some of the writters, and I konw that you are going to clarify what's going on on the Church.

Specially this author, Juan Suárez Falcó:


He talks about the masonic infltration inside the church since many decades ago, and how nowadays they have come to her vertex. It's terrible, but must trust in God who knew everything before us, and has a plan for the humankind.

HOLY ROSARY + HOLY MASS = ARE OUR FORCE AND CALM

God bless you, see you in the next video. Amen +++

Maybe you are interested in:
🎤FULL INTERVIEW I did to MICHAEL VORIS in ROME:


🎤FULL INTERVIEW I did to JOHN-HENRY WESTER in ROME:


🎤FULL INTERVIEW I did to MICHAEL MATT in ROME:

------------------------------------------------------------
➡️MAIL: cesarparajesucristo@gmail.com

➡️ADRESS (If you want to send me a letter or a box):
"César para Jesucristo
Apartado de Correos nº 11006
CP: 28080 Madrid (ESPAÑA)"
------------------------------------------------------------
"El Señor Todopoderoso nos guarde de todo mal y nos lleve a la vida eterna. Amén.
Santa María, Santos Ángeles y Santos de Dios,
rogad por nosotros. Amén."

+++

cesar para jesucristo,antipope francis,antipope bergoglio,pope antipope,pope francis election,benedict resignation speech,benedict xvi,benedict xvi still,the real pope,church crisis,catholic church crisis,catholic church crisis 2019,what's going on in the church,why benedict xvi,pope benedict resignation reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments