Advertisement

I OVER-LEVELED AND SWEPT EVERYTHING! [Pokemon Shield Play-Through] [Part 4]

I OVER-LEVELED AND SWEPT EVERYTHING! [Pokemon Shield Play-Through] [Part 4] Welcome to my Pokemon Shield play-through where I don't care for the story and show off the game-play and some of the story.

In this video we start off with evolving literally everyone then travel through Galar Mine where we meet our next rival Bede. We severly beat him up with our over-leveled Boltund. After that we travel to the Grass gym and completely sweep Milos team. We later on save a man who gave us his bike and end up fighting the water gym leader Nessa to end things off.
The sweeping won't end on this episode, Next episode we'll sweep everything under the sun then proceed to sweep some more!
If you liked this funny video, then please leave a like and subscribe if you want to see more of my content. It really helps me know what you think of the video and helps me determine what content to make!

I have also created a Discord -

Join my discord server and let me know what you guys think.

I recorded this video using the AGPTEK HD capture card and I would love to get the views point of view, so if you comment down below what you think of the footage that would be awesome.

pokemon shield,Pokemon shield swept,Pokemon shield sweeping,pokemon shield best team,pokemon sword and shield milo,Pokemon sword and shield Sweep,Pokemon sword and Shield nessa,Pokemon sword and shield Nessa battle,Pokemon sword and shield Milo battle,Pokemon shield boltund,pokemon shield gameplay,Jackspyro123,pokemon shield gym battle,pokemon shield Play-through,Pokemon shield supercut,pokemon shield montage,Pokemon shield evolutions,shield pokemon,funny,

Post a Comment

0 Comments