Advertisement

kate daniels, ten thousand doors and work travel: weekly reading vlog #002

kate daniels, ten thousand doors and work travel: weekly reading vlog #002 One year after I did my first vlog, I think... I think I did another one.

Books + Media Mentioned:

Death of the Author on Snark Squad Pod:
Guest:

Cooler Than Homework:

After recaps on Snark Squad:

Howl's Moving Castle by Dianna Wynn Jones
Goodreads:

The Ten Thousand Doors of January by Alix E. Harrow
Goodreads:

The Kate Daniels Series by Ilona Andrews
Goodreads:


▶︎ Editing Services:
▶︎ Review Policy:
▶︎ Contact:

▶︎▶︎ If this content was valuable to you, here are some additional ways to support me! This helps me continue to produce videos and I really appreciate it. Plus, supporting things you like is COOL.

ko-fi:
patreon:
book depository: ◀︎◀︎

---






Song: Scenes from the Zoo by Jahzzar

Channel art and end screen made by the wonderfully talented Nicole Sweeney:

booktube,

Post a Comment

0 Comments