Advertisement

MOM LIFE VLOG | STARTING TO DECORATE

MOM LIFE VLOG | STARTING TO DECORATE Hey guys! Today I am sharing another Mom Life Vlog. I have friends coming into town to visit and have a few things I want to get done. Come along and clean with me and do a little decorating with me as well.

**THANKS FOR WATCHING**

Like my meal planner? Get 10% off yours by using the code LEMONADEMOM at checkout -

My Amazon Favorites -

LemonadeMom Merch -

Purchase a Cookbook -

Grove Collaborative -

Contact Me:

P.O. Box 41
Boerne, TX 78006
lemonademomplus5@gmail.com

Follow Me on Social Media:

Instagram -
Facebook -
Twitter -

All music used under license with Epidemic Sound.

#lemonademom #cleanwithme #decoratewithme

lemonademom,lemonade mom,mom life vlog,stay at home mom,day in the life,day in my life,shopping haul,decorate with me,clean with me,spend the day with me,how i spend my day,stay at home mom routine,lemonademom vlogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments