Advertisement

【My Hero Academia】 -Katsuki and Izuku- (You Say Run V3) Orchestral Arrangement

【My Hero Academia】 -Katsuki and Izuku- (You Say Run V3) Orchestral Arrangement "If you recognize each other and focus on making each other stronger, then you can save people to win and win to save people."
Download:
►iTunes:
►Google Play:
►Spotify:
►Amazon:

Oh man has this arrangement been in development hell for a long time. I started working on it in like the summer of last year, and even ended up finishing it, only problem was that the project was so huge that it was literally impossible for me to finish it because my computer could not keep up. So it had to sit around and just taunt me for a full year, up until now. I powered up my PC and re did a lot of the song from scratch using my new skills I've picked up since then and managed to crank it out for you guys!

This is also the first time I've really put my all and studied After FX real hard to get the video to a level which I find at least somewhat satisfactory! Even the video was hellish, took me 10 hours every time I wanted to render it. But in the end it was all worth it, and I hope you guys like this as much as I do!

Special thank you to my great friend NINJ3FF37 for making the SICK dubstep wobbles and growls, I freaking adore how they turned out and I'm so grateful for his assistance and friendship!
Check him out on the following sites:
Youtube:
Soundcloud:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:


Follow me on social media:

Soundcloud:

--CREDITS--
Original Song by: Yuki Hayashi
Arrangement, mix and master: Cloudjumper
Video: Cloudjumper

Cloudjumper,Orchestra,Orchestral Arrangement,My Hero Academia,Boku no hero academia,My Hero Academia Orchestral Arrangement,Jet Set Run,Katsuki and Izuku,You Say Run,You Say Run v3,You Say Run v2,BNHA season 3,BNHA Season 4,Boku No Hero Academia OST,My Hero Academia OST,BNHA OST,MHA OST,Soundtrack,Midoriya,Deku,All Might,All might you say run,Go Beyond Plus Ultra,You say Run [The REAL Orchestral] My Hero Academia -Deku-,

Post a Comment

0 Comments