Advertisement

WHAT I ATE TODAY | Ethical Diet Changes (a reality check) | Plant Based Meals

WHAT I ATE TODAY | Ethical Diet Changes (a reality check) | Plant Based Meals i am still slightly offended by the first one...

OPEN ME FOR INFO:

Vivolife Protein link & discount code (the one I use)
Link:
Use: MILES10 for 10% discount on anything
I used the raw madigascan vanilla perform protein in this video
* Vegan Omega 3 supplement now available

My Instagram: @healthycrazycool

Blueberry Muffin Smoothie Recipe:
- 1-2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup frozen bloobs
- 1 scoop vanilla vegan protein powder (above)
- 1/4 cup oats or oat bran
- 1 TBSP cashew butter
- 2 TBSP raw hemp seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- cashew milk
- blend & enjoy :)

Get your nut butter merch here: (can't wait to see how u rock it)


new instagram:@nutmebaby

Norty Nut Butters (check them out... not spons)


How I eat as vegan athlete:


love & proper runny tahini to everyone 🧡

What I Eat In A Day,Full Day Of Eating,Intermittent Fasting,Healthy Vegan Recipes,Vegan Meal Prep,High Protein Vegan Meals,Health Benefits,What A Model Eats,Epic Cheat Day,Dr Greger,Nutrition Facts,Miles Kasiri,IIFYM,Easy Healthy Meal Prep,Comfort Food,Low Carb Meals,Ketogenic Diet,Vegan Keto,Fasting,Smoothie Recipes,Weight Loss,Recipes For Weight Loss,Diet Review,High Fat Recipes,Raw Vegan,

Post a Comment

0 Comments