Advertisement

Answering your questions(Personal questions)Weight loss|PCOD| Pregnancy|My YoutubeLife

Answering your questions(Personal questions)Weight loss|PCOD| Pregnancy|My YoutubeLife I had requested to post your questions for Q and A and this is the response video for the same. I have tried to answer all of your comments, skipped similar questions and try to accommodate all types. There were personal question, weight loss, PCOD/PCOS related, Pregnancy and beauty make products related.
Watch my other videos on:
പെട്ടെന്ന് തടി കുറക്കാൻ :
പെട്ടെന്ന് തടികൂട്ടാൻ
Week 1 Weightloss Diet and Exercise:
Week 2 Cardio Exercises:
Week 3 flat belly exercises:
Malayalam Beauty & Health:
PCOS & PCOD:
Pregnancy month by month:
Oil for Hair Fall and Dandruff:
Extra Virgin Olive Oil:
Flax seeds:
Apple Cider Vinegar:
Green Tea:
Subscribe to my channel:
Follow Me on instagram:
#sangeethaandleo #qandavideosession #youtubeinspiration #personalquestions #myadvicetootheryoutubecreators #weightlossmotivation #positivity

YoutubeLife

Post a Comment

0 Comments