Advertisement

Antique GOLD Found LOST at SEA Many YEARS ago Buried Deep Metal Detecting & Magnet Fishing

Antique GOLD Found LOST at SEA Many YEARS ago Buried Deep Metal Detecting & Magnet Fishing G,Day Guys👍 Today I’m taking you all out Magnet fishing and Metal Detecting, we are on the GOLD today she’s real old and beautiful. Watch as I clean her up she was hiding a stunning DIAMOND 💎 from us. I love finding these old rings I never know what’s hidden beneath the crust till we clean them up👍 and Patreon Help our channel reach 150,000 SUPPORTERS❤️ SHARE, 🤜SMASH🤛 THAT LIKE👍 BUTTON🚨 & 💦DROWN💦 ME IN COMMENTS


My Website LJR. lostjewelleryrecovery.com.au

My e.mail. lostjewelleryrecovery@gmail.com

Michael on Bondi Rescue

Newspaper interview #1

Newspaper interview #2

Southern courier interview #3

Southern Courier Interview #4

Channel 7 Interview 2019.

Switzerland interview #5

#MichaelOliver #MetalDetecting #ReturnsLostRings

Metal Detecting,Treasure,best Metal Detector,Found Gold,buried treasure,underwater metal detecting,found lost ring,Minelab detectors,treasure hunt,scuba diver,treasure diver,underwater finds,found treasure,antique gold,hookah diver,found buried treasure,diver,Michael Oliver,Beach metal detecting,detecting gold,lost gold ring,antique treasure,expensive treasure,lostjewelleryrecovery,magnet fishing,fishing with magnets,Best treasure find,

Post a Comment

0 Comments