Advertisement

Authentic Kerala Indian Dinner at Fisherman Home | INDIAN FOOD VLOG 🇮🇳

Authentic Kerala Indian Dinner at Fisherman Home | INDIAN FOOD VLOG 🇮🇳 #indiandinner #foodvlog #keralafood

I made friends with a local fisherman at the end of yesterdays vlog. He invited me over to his home to try some authentic Kerala Indian food. The family was pleased to have me over at their home and awaited my reaction to the home made dinner.

Want to donate to keep me on the road longer? Click here


Donate for through PayPal
volpe01@hotmail.com

$40 FREE CREDIT off your first booking with AIRBNB right here

My Football YouTube Channel


Follow my Instagram for live updates

My Facebook Page

indian dinner,indian food,kerala food,kerala dinner,food vlog,fisherman dinner,indian dinner vlog,indian food vlog,homemade indian food,homemade indian dishes,foreigner tries indian food,foreigner tries kerala food,kerala food vlog,kerala fish curry,kerala fish fry,kerala tapioca,kerala tuna fry,kerala tuna curry,kerala tuna fish curry,fish curry,fish fry,

Post a Comment

0 Comments