Advertisement

Espresso & Grind Size: Help Coin a Term

Espresso & Grind Size: Help Coin a Term Your chance to help coin a term for espresso grind size! I get asked all the time what grind size I was using for an extraction in a video. Or, "What grind setting should I use for a good extraction?" I need help coming up with a term, phrase or acronym to reinforce the concept that the right grind setting for me is probably going to be different than what's right for someone else even if we are using the same beans, grinder and espresso machine. I’ll keep an eye on the comments and likes over the next couple of weeks and pin the best and/or most popular ideas. If I end up using yours I’ll give you full credit by name in a future video and of course a whole latte love! Thanks in advance for sharing your ideas I can’t wait to see what you come up with.


Video
How to dial-in Grind Size for Espresso:



WHOLE LATTE LOVE

Talk to our experts:

Whole Latte Love on Social Media
---------------------------------------------------------
► Follow Whole Latte Love on Instagram:
► Follow Whole Latte Love on Twitter:
► Like Whole Latte Love on Facebook:

Size:

Post a Comment

0 Comments