Advertisement

FINGER BMX TIME ( I'm Giving This One More Chance)

FINGER BMX TIME  ( I'm Giving This One More Chance) Subscribe for Daily Videos!
Skatistan / ReVive Donation Page -
Get ReVive & FORCE Gear at


Tech BMX!? Well the first video did very well so I figured I'd revisit this. I feel like I did a little better. I hope you guys were amused either way haha. Thanks for watching! More videos on the way so stay tuned!

tech,bmx,bike,teck,deck,versus,vs,pro,professional,finngerboard,finger,board,skateboard,Andy,andrew,ryden,schrock,skate,skateboarding,techdeck,play,father,son,time,family,quality,trick,tricks,laugh,funny,cute,adorable,laughing,amazing,best,funniest,aw,ever,ollie,boardslide,5050,grind,kickflip,back,smith,transfer,three,360,tre,flip,lip,lipslide,ultra,mega,death,star,turn,turned,into,3d,print,printer,printed,rail,flat,bar,fingerboarding,

Post a Comment

0 Comments