Advertisement

How To Set Up A Workspace For A Larger Canvas

How To Set Up A Workspace For A Larger Canvas 💎 💙 Nikki's Tips 💙 💎

Helpful Diamond Painting Tips : How To Set Up A Workspace For A Larger Canvas


Tip # 8

Hey everyone 👋 😄
In this quick video, I will show you how I set up my workspace for when I work on a larger canvas. Now, everyone's workspace is different and not everyone has a light pad that's as thick as mine but, I've found this setup to work quite well for the larger canvases bc I'm not a huge fan of tucking them under the desk or rolling them up. Hopefully you're able to pick up a couple pointers from my setup ! 😄😄


If you have any questions, plz feel free to pop a comment down below or email me at diamondpaintingnut@gmail.com

Or, you can drop me a line in my FB group
💎 Diamond Painting Divas 💎
⤵ ⤵ ⤵


Happy Diamond Painting, Folks ! 😊

DP,diamond painting,Diamond Art Club,canvas,workspace,work area,fun,wow,cool,crafts,craft,crafting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments