It was a few degrees below freezing for all of the outdoor shots. It was pretty rough for at times, but was totally worth it. There was a lot of brainstorming and work that was put in to this video. Davey Wade directed and helped transform this lingerie try-on haul in to something truly artistic and amazing. This was his first time filming anything like this... He had also never used this type of camera before. (Sony A7iii) I hope you guys enjoy the special surprises and all of the cool footage!!
sorry about the socks:P
The new stuff I bought and tried on in this video:
Dreamgirl Sequin Venice Lace 2PC Bra and Panty Set:
Dream Girl Stretch Fishnet & Elastic Teddy
Leg Avenue Sheer Robe Eyelash Lace Trim
The Bikini Try On that I mentioned in this video:
I appreciate all of my new subscribers. Welcome to my channel!!
We created a special video for patrons only, so feel free to check that out if you would like to help support me and my channel! (Feel free to support me on patreon OR only fans!!)
The link to my patreon:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Only Fans:

0 Comments