Advertisement

PACKING FOR A BABY! ROAD TRIP WITH A TODDLER PACK WITH ME | OLIVIA ZAPO

PACKING FOR A BABY! ROAD TRIP WITH A TODDLER PACK WITH ME | OLIVIA ZAPO Item links & details below! ⇩⇩ Don't forget to subscribe:


Hey guys! I'm happy to be bringing you day 8 of "12 Days of Livmas" with this pack with me video! In today's video, I'm packing last minute items for our road trip and will be sharing all about how I'm packing for a road trip with a toddler. I hope this is helpful for those of you with travel plans coming up! (sorry the lighting is so dark in this video!!) Thanks for watching! xo

- ITEMS MENTIONED -
Freshly Picked Mini Diaper Bag:
Fawn Design Duffle Diaper Bag:
Beis Backpack:
Pack of Socks:
Munchkin Straw Sippy Cup:
Baby Botanicals Sensitive Ointment:
Boogie Wipes:
Packing cubes:


⇨ Shop my Amazon store front:


NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK!



- A BIT OF MY JOURNEY SO FAR -
⇨ Labor & Delivery video:
⇨ Meet Christian, my baby boy:
⇨ Losing the Baby Weight:
⇨ Opening up about Postpartum Depression:
⇨ Get to Know my Husband & I:


- LET'S CONNECT -
Instagram ⇨ @oliviazapostyle


♥ Contact Email ⇨ oliviazapostyle@gmail.com ♥


Hi, I'm Liv! I'm an Ohio girl living in a California world with my baby boy, two fur babies and husband. I make videos on motherhood, fashion, beauty, fitness, and overall health and wellness. Some of my favorite videos to make (that you'll see a lot!) are baby essentials, haul videos, lookbooks, try on videos, and style/beauty favorites. I LOVE to shop, socialize, hang out at the beach, and spread love & happiness. I pride myself on being an optimistic person and believe life is too short to be anything other than your happiest self. Welcome! ♡

This video is not sponsored.

packing with a baby,pack with me kids,pack with me 2019,road trip with a toddler,road trip with a baby,travel with a baby,travel with a toddler,tips for traveling with baby,packing for a toddler,packing for a baby,road trip essentials,travel essentials baby,pack with me and my baby,pack with me road trip,road trip kid tips,mom hacks,mom tips,travel with a baby tips,motherhood,mom vlog 2019,mom vlogs,mom blog,mommy blogger,mom vlogger,mommy vlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments