Advertisement

SPICY COLD KOREAN NOODLES + GIANT SPAM MUKBANG MUKBANG 통스팸이랑 비빔면 리얼사운드 먹방

SPICY COLD KOREAN NOODLES + GIANT SPAM MUKBANG MUKBANG 통스팸이랑 비빔면 리얼사운드 먹방 Coldest Giveaway 👉
Shop The Coldest Water 👉
Use Promo Code "JULIE" to get 10% OFF your entire order.

Recipe Inspired by @Veronica Wang

Hi my Jewels! In today's eating show I will eating giant spam and spicy cold noodles from samyang! I paired it with sriracha dumplings, cucumber kimchi, and cola (mc cola)! Also, you guys have been asking weight related questions so I talked about it towards the end of the video hehe. I feel so grateful that you decided to watch my video today, so thank you and love you 3000. :')


Julie 💛

#spam#noodles#juliemukbang
--------------------------------------------------------------
I N S T A G R A M: @_atjulie
T W I T T E R: @_atjulie

💌Collaborations: leejutv@yahoo.com
--------------------------------------------------------------
Products mentioned:

🇰🇷Where I get Korean Food:
❗️Cokoyam Coupon Code❗️ "JULIE" for extra 5% off~

favorite glass straws:

metal straws I use:

wooden spoon, fork, and chopsticks:

lip color:

circle contact lenses:
❗️Pinky Paradise Coupon Code❗️ "JULIE" for extra 10% off~

wig from:
❗️YesStyle Coupon Code❗️"JULIE2020"

juliemukbang,spam,julie spam,giant spam,mukbang,spam mukbang,spam asmr,cold noodles,korean spicy noodles,Korean cold spicy noodles,spicy noodles,giant spam mukbang,cheese ricecakes,korean spam mukbang,korean noodles,spicy noodle challenge,dumplings,cucumber kimchi,asmr,asmr spicy noodles and spam,asmr noodles and spam,asmr samyang spicy noodle,Veronica wang,sio,zach choi,gongsam table,korean food,스팸 먹방,스팸 리얼사운드,시오,불닭볶음면,먹방,통스팸,공삼,소세지,

Post a Comment

0 Comments