Advertisement

'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Star Lana Condor Hangs Out With Henry Lau, Jeon Somi & Risabae

'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Star Lana Condor Hangs Out With Henry Lau, Jeon Somi & Risabae Lana Condor Hung Out With K-Pop Stars Somi And Henry Lau, And Talked About Lara Jean's Beauty Evolution In "To All The Boys 2". Lana Condor might have been busy pretty much all year ‘round prepping all sorts of To All The Boys I've Loved Before 2 & 3 related content, but the actor is now giving us a glimpse at what her downtime looked like in Seoul."I just wrapped To All the Boys 3, which is sad, but today is a good day because I get to finally explore Seoul with three incredible locals who are awesome and you guys are going to freak out,” Lana says in the video, clad in an Adler High lacrosse team hoodie because, truly, how else?.Part of IGTV’s #TeachMe series, we see Lana’s whirlwind 24-hours in Seoul post wrapping up the series. In the video, Lana is joined by three Korean creators; among which is none other than K-pop star Jeon Somi. All nerves disappeared once she hit the dance floor with Somi though as the pair broke out some powerful dance moves to Somi’s very own “BIRTHDAY” — almost. “In my brain I thought K-pop dancing was just like [cutesy] with the hands,” Lana says when presented with the fast-paced choreo.
#LanaCondor
#JeonSomi
#KPop
#Risabae
#HenryLau
#TATB
#Netflix
#BTS
#Seoul
If you enjoyed this video make sure to SUBSCRIBE & hit the notification bell

Lana Condor,To All The Boys I've Loved Before,Netflix,K-pop,Henry LauLau,Jeon Somi,Risabae,Seoul,Hot,Sexy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments