Advertisement

Why on earth is it called Premier League 'Boxing Day'? | Oh My Goal

Why on earth is it called Premier League 'Boxing Day'? | Oh My Goal Boxing Day is full of festive football fixtures, but what exactly is "Boxing Day" and why is it such a big deal? In this video, discover the meaning behind one of the Premier League's most exciting matchdays.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

boxing day,premier league,premier league boxing day,tottenham brighton,bournemouth arsenal,sheffield united watford,chelsea southampton,aston villa norwich,crystal palace west ham,everton burnley,manchester united newcastle,leicester liverpool,wolves manchester city,

Post a Comment

0 Comments