Advertisement

Dungeon Crusade - Upkeep phase (First phase in a turn)

Dungeon Crusade  - Upkeep phase (First phase in a turn) Hello all and good day to you!:) I hope everyone is doing great and ready for an excellent holiday.

I first want to start by wishing everyone a Happy Christmas Eve. I hope you, your family and friends have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

For the past week, I have been shooting, compiling, and editing the various videos for this demo gameplay of Dungeon Crusade Book I: Genesis of Evil. This demo will go over a full turn in the game, which consists of 5 phases: Upkeep phase, Encounter phase, Guardian phase, Hero phase, and the Monster phase.

I made sure to touch on many of the game mechanics and fundamentals of the game, to get you more acclimated to the game. There is so much more to Dungeon Crusade, but I think this game demo gives you a great idea and understanding of the innovative, creative, thematic, and fun experience Dungeon Crusade has to offer.

I would kindly encourage you to watch the prior videos in this series as I went into great detail explaining a great deal about the game. Or watch the demo, then head into those videos.

I believe I came up with a very good & exciting format for the game demo that you'll enjoy. At the end of some of the videos, I included some of the various other aspects of the game so you could learn more about the Dungeon Crusade universe.

I'm in the process of uploading the rest of the videos in this series. By the end of the day, (12/24/2019), all of the videos will be fully uploaded for you.

Lastly, this coming week is crunch time for finishing up the review of the proof copy of the game. We will be working with the manufacturer on a few very minor things we would like them to address. Alignment on a few things and color/saturation and brightness on some of the content.

These are very simple fixes to implement. As you may know, we are shooting for an early 2020 ship date for Dungeon Crusade. Yes! Finally, the game is done! :)

Thank you for your time and interest in checking out the demo of Dungeon Crusade.

Above all, I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas with your family & friends and an excellent New Year. I'll be talking to you very soon. :)

Dungeon Crusade,Kickstarter,solo fantasy dungeon crawl game,tabletop game,fantasy board game,role-playing game,fantasy adventure board game,dungeon crawl game,

Post a Comment

0 Comments