Advertisement

You're A Star | Trailer | ASMR

You're A Star | Trailer | ASMR Hello sunshine! See the full video here:

Animation and Visual Effects by 20 Decibels

Original score composed by Lee Rosevere
Bandcamp:
Spotify:
Everything else:

Subscribe to my channel for more ASMR, relaxation, and all around feel good goodness!

HUGE thank you to my patrons!
My Patreon page helps keep this channel going. I am extremely grateful for any support.

You can find me elsewhere on the internet:
ASMR App:
Twitter:
Bloopers:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Blog:

Paypal account: I love making these videos, so regardless of donations, I will still be doing what I love---that said, any donations are greatly appreciated.

ASMR,Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response,Heather Feather,Space,Binaural,Planets,space tour,space sounds,insomnia relief,stress relief,video for sleep,anxiety relief,sleep sounds,calming,relaxation,relax,space travel,space music,science fiction,sci-fi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments