Advertisement

I made up my mind (Last Video 2019)

I made up my mind (Last Video 2019) Referral code:
Subscribe to Carlos

Merch site:
Become a member 😘

Send us some FAM mail: P.O. Box 11098 Spring Hill, FL 34610
Send intros and personal emails to: OmarGoshIntro@gmail.com
Professional inquiries: theomargosh@gmail.com

Check out my other cool channel:

Connect with me on social media:


Film by: OmarGoshTV All Rights Reserved and protected against unauthorized use.

Check out my friends:

The Fam
Chelsea Luna
Moe Sargi
Patty Gteam
Heathers Hauntings
CJ
Kris Star

On todays video omargoshtv aka the omar gosh vlogs shows you how to install a tesla super charger at home for Tesla model 3, Tesla model y, Tesla model s, tesla model x, tesla model cybertruck AND of course the tesla model roadster super car including the ludicrous and performance models. I ordered a tesla model 3 performance model and plan to use it alot so I need the wall connector super charger at home installed. This Tesla rapid super charger installing at home is the way to go vs the standard 110 charger that tesla gives you for free. At the moment the at home super charger wall connector is out of stock and sold out but it comes back very quickly so keep checking tesla.com website for updates. Enjoy this tesla vlog. Thanks for watching!

i made up my mind,how to install tesla charger,installing tesla supercharger at home,installing tesla wall charger,installing tesla charger,professional tesla charger install,getting tesla model 3,tesla referall,tesla referral program,tesla referral code,tesla referral,tesla videos,tesla model 3,tesla model s,tesla model x,tesla model y,tesla cybertruk,tesla truck,tesla vlogs,tesla vlogger,tesla vloggers,p100d drag race,model 3 performance,roadster,

Post a Comment

0 Comments