Advertisement

What My (Mostly) Plant Based Family Eats⎜Vlog⎜

What My (Mostly) Plant Based Family Eats⎜Vlog⎜ Taylor visited her parents for a few days for my mom's birthday! They did some crafts and ate a bunch of their favourite vegan foods ☺️
My mom and I really enjoy cooking together and one of her favourite recipes is the vegan tacos by Thug Kitchen (we have most of their cookbooks) with a solid assist from my guac, so we make them every time I visit.
We hope ya'll enjoy a simple 'lil small town vegan vlog! 🥰

follow us on insta! 📸
@veganyumsss

original recipes
tacos: 🌮
@thugkitchen (insta)

gnocchi: 🍝


protein bars: 💪


baked goods from: 🎂
@blondebaking (insta)

Vegan Yums Episodes,vegan recipes,vegan vlog,vegan family vlog,birthday vlog,vegan tacos,vegan bakery,ottawa vlog,vegan,vegan foodie,ottawa vegan,small town vegan,small town vlog,simple life,veganuary,strawberryblondebakery,blondebaking,ottawabakery,

Post a Comment

0 Comments