Advertisement

4 WAYS TO PRESERVE YOUR CURLS AT NIGHT| Iyana LeShea

4 WAYS TO PRESERVE YOUR CURLS AT NIGHT| Iyana LeShea HEY EVERYONE WELCOME BACK to my channel my name is Iyana LeShea! In today's video I will be showing you guys a couple ways on how I preserve my natural hair at night. I have been getting asked what ways I preserve my curls at night to help with getting the maximum amount of wear time out of my hairstyles.These preserving methods can be personalized based on the length and thickness of your hair and also depending how the style of your hair you are going for. If you are interested in the methods to maintaining your natural hair at night stay tune! If you enjoyed this video comment below! ♥️

If you guys have any questions please feel free to comment! ! Don’t forget to like, comment, share, subscribe and click the bell to be notified for new uploads from me! I love you all and see you in my next video! Peace!♥️




🎉Shop My Designs 🎉
www.iyanalesheaillustrations.com

✨LETS STAY CONNECTED ✨
Instagram @Iyana_LeShea
Twitter @IyanaLeShea


FAQ:
Race: African American
Hair type: Type 4 natural hair
Years Natural: 7yrs


CHANNEL SONG INTRO CREDIT🌹
Easy by Ash
Spotify


“If you made it this far you are a star!🤩”

Natural hair,natural hair tips,how to preserve curls overnight,how to preserve twist out over night,Preserve curls overnight,How to preserve curls overnight long hair,preserving natural curls overnight,Preserving natural hair at night,Natural hair at night,Retwisting natural hair at night,protect natural hair at night,Natural hair care at night,how to protect your natural hair at night,protecting natural hair at night,Maintaining natural hair at night,

Post a Comment

0 Comments