Advertisement

Learn How To Kick Like The Toughest Muay Thai Fighter!

Learn How To Kick Like The Toughest Muay Thai Fighter! Learn To Kick Like The Toughest Muay Thai Fighter

Until last summer I thought i know how to throw a powerful body kick , but I was wrong. Last summer I had the chance to do a private session with a coach from Thailand and he corrected my kick and showed me 3 tips that helped me improve my body kicks. And in this video, I'm going to show you this tips and i hope you enjoy them. Thank you for watching and for your support and keep up the amazing work. Subscribe to my channel if you liked this video.

muay thai,roundhouse kick,muay thai kick,buakaw,martial arts,saenchai,how to kick,how to kick harder,muay thai training,round kick,how to kick faster,muay thai techniques,roundhouse kick tutorial,roundhouse kick muay thai,how to kick harder and higher,muay thai kicking drills,muay thai kick technique,muay thai kick training,fighter,muay thai fighter,mma fighter,oneronin,muay thai kicks tutorial,

Post a Comment

0 Comments