Advertisement

Pick A Card: No Contact • What Do They Think Of You? *TIMELESS READING*

Pick A Card: No Contact • What Do They Think Of You? *TIMELESS READING* 💭✨ Hi my angels 💭✨ I hope you ALL have a great new year with many blessings, love & light. I know my channel is rather small compared to others here and that’s ok. I’m doing what I love and that’s all that matters. Even though I don’t know all of you personally, I always send you love & light and hope your all doing well. If any of you ever need someone to talk to or vent to please don’t hesitate to me email me. My email is down below for any of you who are interested. I hope you enjoy this video and remember that not all readings may resonate and that’s OK!
🦄 A B O U T M E 🦄
Hi Angels! I wanted to introduce myself a little so you can get to know me if your interested. . . My name is Natalie or Natalie Namaste lol. I actually got the name Natalie Namaste during a spiritual awakening and the name sounded so right + beautiful to me. I’m an Aries Sun, Leo Rising and a Pisces Moon. I’m an emotional fiery wreck to put it simple haha. I’m also a life path 33 which makes perfect sense because of the urges I have to help/ heal people + being a spiritual teacher. I’ve always been drawn to helping people emotionally & spiritually. I don’t have an answer as to why but it’s just who I am and what I love doing. I got my first tarot deck + first ever tarot reading at the age of thirteen at one of my favorite places ever ( Salem Massachusetts ) and was instantly so drawn to tarot, astrology and psychics. Although it was my first time getting into the tarot realm I had already experienced my psychic abilities through visions and dreams + seeing spirits actively around me. At times it did frighten me but it was something I was just used to and something that my family also experienced as well to a certain extent. Spirituality is such a huge part of my life and has really changed me for the better. The purpose for me making this channel is to put out positivity and to do what I love, which is to heal people.I hope my videos inspire you and help you during times where you may feel like you have no one. I most definitely know that feeling so my hopes for this channel is to make all of you feel like you have someone and feel comfort. ❤️

This video is a pick a card reading and it’s all about hat your love interest is thinking about you and feeling. I hope this video & all my videos help/inspire you to have more clarity and a peace of mind 🖤.Sending you all lots of love & light ALWAYS ✨✨✨✨! Xoxo Natalie
——————————————————————————————————————————

✨ Time Stamps ✨
Pile 2:00
Pile 2: 12:26
Pile 3: 23:40

——————————————————————————————————————————

Social Media 🖤
Instagram : Natalieenamaste
——————————————————————————————————————————
☁️ Donations For My Channel ☁️



☀️ Book A Personal Reading From Me ☀️
🦋 $25 For Any 3 Questions You Have. Please email me your birthday and questions through my email and you will receive a private video within 3-4 days 🦋 To Pay For A Reading Use The Link Provided Right Below.
📱 Email @ Shopnatalienamaste@gmail.com for more information and pricing 📱

🖤Payments For Private Readings🖤

Pick a card,pick a card reading,tarot,tarot reading,psychic reading,psychic prediction,no contact,no communication,spiritual,love,relationships,break up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments