Advertisement

The Finance Media Still Don't Get Tesla (reaction video)

The Finance Media Still Don't Get Tesla (reaction video) Today, I'm reacting to a short clip that left my jaw on the floor: this supposed "scoop" on Tesla. Get 2 Free Stocks on WeBull when you deposit $100 (valued up to $1400): Get 1 Month Free Premium Access (valued at $10) to HyperCharts:

🚀 Support the channel on Patreon:

As a #Tesla shareholder, I find it incredible how disconnected the mainstream media and finance media are from the reality of Tesla. Apparently, CNBC have JUST discovered that Tesla has superior battery technology to everyone else.

This fact has been so painfully obvious for so long--and so easily discoverable--that by running this segment, CNBC has given up their hand of ignorance. How could they think this is news?

How can these folks be so out of touch? It really baffles my mind.

The good thing about the finance media STILL being almost entirely clueless on Tesla?

It may create a buying opportunity for the #stock.

Better information can inform better decisions.

As always, in this video I'm just sharing my #investment thinking process and my reasoning. Keep using your own brain. Don't be a sheep 🐑

Find me everywhere @stevenmarkryan

I love you all,
Steven

p.s. Share your thoughts below. I read ALL your comments.

Investment,Tesla,Stock,Tesla Stock,Investing,Stocks,

Post a Comment

0 Comments