Advertisement

#VIRGO | THIS PERSON LOVES YOU & SUPPORTS YOU WHEN ITS BENEFICIAL | FEBRUARY 2020

#VIRGO | THIS PERSON LOVES YOU & SUPPORTS YOU WHEN ITS BENEFICIAL | FEBRUARY 2020 ​Hello Divas & Dons! 

Welcome to Tarot D.I.V.A. I am Crystal (commonly referred to as "D.I.V.A.," here and in my personal life.)

I officially started tarot readings in October 2019 because I wanted to do something different from a lot of YouTube Readers. I wanted to give hope to all of my Clients (and this includes you) in a non-biased and honest way, enabling you to live your best life and realizing also that we too have some changes required before we can draw in what is meant for our growth and happiness. 

As Virgo Sun, service is my first nature. Therefore, I want to give you deeper insight into your situation through fun, thought-provoking, and engaging videos; using the many years of experience I have, to give you a new and brighter reality. Trust me, almost everything you can think of, God brought me through it. 

The gift of Intuition was given to me by God before entering this world, and I was fully aware of this since a little girl. I used it to get through many challenges in life, and it always steered me right when I took heed. As a young girl, I would browse magazines all the time to see what my horoscopes had to say and I was very much aware of the qualities of my Sign (Virgo), causing me to dig deeper into Astrology. I knew a lot about each sign that early, paired with my intuition, it gave me an upper hand in understanding people and why they are who they are. I could literally tell what sign a person is by observing them.

For me, my readings are 10% cards and 90% use of my gift (intuition). I believe without wavering; in the Trinity, who is Father (Jehovah God), the Son (Jesus Christ) and the Holy Spirit. Therefore, this is the only Source I rely on for my guidance, strength, wisdom, protection, and use of my intuition during readings. If this offends you, I do apologize and I wish for you to find a compatible reader who suits your religious/spiritual beliefs.

Tarot D.I.V.A. Legal Disclaimer:
In accordance with the applicable laws, it is my duty to inform you that all tarot readings given here, are for entertainment purposes only. We cannot, and will not guarantee the accuracy of any reading given. Therefore, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are of sound mind and judgment before requesting/using such services. Never give your free will away to a reader/reading. Thank you!

​🔮 PERSONAL READINGS | BOOKINGS PRICES 🔮
♡ HOMECOMING (RECONCILIATION) READING | 15-20 MINS | $40 (USD)
♡ KARMIC ENERGY READING | 30-40 MINS | $80 (USD)
♡ LONG-TERM POTENTIAL READING | 30-40 MINS | $70 (USD)
♡ LOVE LANGUAGE READING | 30 MINS | $70 (USD)
♡ LOVE PATTERN ANALYSIS READING | 40-60 MINS | $150 (USD)
♡ LOVER’S CELTIC CROSS READING | 30-40 MINS | $80 (USD)
♡ PEACE N’ LOVE SPIRITUAL READING | 15-25 MINS | $40 (USD)
♡ RELATIONSHIP ANALYSIS READING | 20-25 MINS | $55 (USD)
♡ SOULMATE LOVE READING | 35 MINS | $80 (USD)
♡ THE BROKEN-HEARTED LOVE READING | 15-20 MINS | $40 (USD)
♡ UNVEIL MY LOVE READING | 20-30 MINS | $55 (USD)
♡ WHO ARE WE? LOVE READING | 35 MINS | $45(USD)
♡ YES OR NO ONE QUESTION READING | 15-20 MINS | $30 (USD)
♡ YOUR TRUE LOVE POTENTIAL READING | 40-60 MINS | $125 (USD)
♢ LOVE POTENTIAL READING | 30-40 MINS | $70 (USD)
♢ 12TH HOUSE (LIFE CHANGES) READING | 40-60 MINS | $125 (USD)
♢ 1ST HOUSE PERSONALITY READING | 40-60 MINS | $125 (USD)
♢ CELTIC CROSS READING | 30-40 MINS | $70 (USD)
♢ FINANCIAL CELTIC CROSS READING | 40-60 MINS | $125 (USD)
♢ LIFE REFLECTION READING | 30 MINS | $60 (USD)
♢ SHO’ ME THE MONEY FINANCIAL READING | 25-30 MINS | $55 (USD)
♢ STAR OF DAVID READING | 30 MINS | $70 (USD)
♤ 2ND HOUSE (MATERIAL WEALTH) READING | 40-60 MINS | $125 (USD)
♤ CAREER ANALYSIS READING | 20-25 MINS | $55 (USD)
♤ KNOW THYSELF ANALYSIS READING | 40-60 MINS | $125 (USD)
♤ PERSONAL NEW YEAR ANALYSIS READING | 20-25 MINS | $45 (USD)
♤ SELF-ENLIGHTENMENT READING | 40-60 MINS | $125 (USD)
♤ SELF-HEALING READING | 30 MINS | $60 (USD)
♤ TREE OF LIFE (HIGHER SELF) READING | 40-60 MINS | $150 (USD)
♤ WISDOM & ENLIGHTENMENT READING | 15-20 MINS | $40 (USD)

#VIRGO #LIBRA #SCORPIO #SAGITTARIUS #CAPRICORN #AQUARIUS #PISCES #ARIES #TAURUS #GEMINI #CANCER #LEO #TAROTDIVA #THEREALTAROTDIVA

virgo,virgo February,virgo february 2020,virgo january tarot,virgo tarot,virgo in love,virgo love reading,virgo love,virgo weekly,virgo weekly tarot,virgo weekly reading,tarot,psychic,love,love reading,horoscope,zodiac tarot cards,tarot love reading,tarot reading,medium,love tarot,signs,zodiac signs,astrology,spiritual,spirituality,daily tarot,

Post a Comment

0 Comments