Advertisement

WOW Classic | A Casual's Journey | Ep.2 Starter Professions

WOW Classic | A Casual's Journey | Ep.2 Starter Professions WOW Classic for casual players? Our casual journey to level 60 continues, in today's video we talk about our journey to level 10 and start professions to make some early game gold!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Tiny Blue Games! Our journey to level 60 is well on its way... well for me anyway. In my usual Csaw fashion, I am taking my sweet time to level through the game, but I'm really enjoying every aspect of the game as I go along. One of the things that I've found to be the most important while levelling through World of Warcraft Classic has been making sure that I'm staying on top of my professions. Primarily, I have one profession that is focused on earning immediate gold that can be used to purchase skill upgrades, items, etc, but I also have an additional profession focused on earn more gold as the game's economy starts to take shape.

I took skinning as a profession for immediate gold, and have not been disappointed at all. Not only can a skin most of the monsters I kill, but most people levelling in the same zone as me tend to leave their monsters for me to skin as well. Simply by selling the materials from skinning I have easily been able to afford some inventory bags and any skill upgrades that I could want.

The other profession I took was alchemy. Now I have been collecting any herbs that I stumble across (mostly peaceblossom and Silverleaf), but I haven't been selling them right away. I will either sell them on the server's economy starts progressing and more players have gold to send on levelling their professions. Or, alternatively, I will simply use the herbs I store to level up alchemy when I finally decide to drop skinning.

I have also been trying to keep on to of my secondary professions. Mostly I have been trying to cook any meat I get as a drop. I do have first aid but haven't made much use of it yet, and I still need to get fishing when I get the chance

Now before we get into it, let me tell you where I am coming from. I have been playing MMORPGs for a while now. I played WOW for the first time about halfway through Wrath of The Lich King and played until the end of Catacylsm. I then left WOW to go play games like Guild Wars 2, Wildstar (RIP), and Black Desert Online. I’ve always paid attention to the new expansions WOW released but never felt very interested in returning to the game. Even during legion, when it looked like WOW had really turned the ship around (we’ll talk more about this in a second) I wasn’t convinced. It was Battle for Azeroth, an expansion focused on exploring, adventure, and world PVP that convinced me to come back. Finally, I have decided to give WOW classic a try, as I have always been more interested in the journey when it comes to MMOs. I'm excited to see how this old school MMO holds up in today's market, and if the hype surrounding vanilla WOW is truly warranted.

👀 Do you make noises when you drink tea? What profession would you start with?

✌ Please be sure to Like and Subscribe if you want more MMO content!

👍 Next video: To be announced

🔥 Related videos that you might enjoy:

◾ Returning for WOW BFA | 5 Things I noticed coming back to World of Warcraft


◾ How BAD is BFA? | World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth Review


◾ WOW in 2019? | What's The New Player Experience?


🎧 Outro Music:
Background Music: Flecks_of_light

Follow Me!
✔Blog:
✔Facebook:
✔Instagram:
✔Twitter:

Wow, you made it to the bottom ... thank you so much :)
#WorldofWarcraft
#WOW
#WOWClassic

WOW Classic,Classic WOW,World of Warcraft Classic,Classic World of Warcraft,wow classic 2019,classic wow gameplay,classic wow review,classic wow alliance leveling,classic wow for casuals,should casual players play classic wow,wow classic casual guide,wow classic questions,wow classic guide,wow classic leveling,wow vanilla,wow classic beta,wow classic stream,Wow Classic Mage,Wow Classic gold guide,Wow Classic Professions guide,Wow Classic level 10,

Post a Comment

0 Comments