Advertisement

Are You A Roller Coaster Enthusiast?

Are You A Roller Coaster Enthusiast? In this video, I'll discuss about a topic that I've been wanting to do for months, I finally got around to recording it, this video will be about how I became a roller coaster enthusiast, as well as going over what it means to be an enthusiast. Hopefully by the end of the video you'll come to a decision if you are or aren't one. Enjoy!

*Subscribe To COASTER BOT*


Check Out My Apparel Store!


Follow Me On My Social Media:
Twitter:TheAngeloGiles1


Instagram:angelogiles


Song By @TONEZPRO - Hold Onto Soul


*Song Link*


#BuschGardens #CedarFair #SixFlags #AngeloGiles #RollerCoaster

angelo giles,are you a roller coaster enthusiast,intimidator 305 kings dominion,kings dominion,kings dominion roller coasters,kings dominion intimidator 305,woodstock express,scooby doo roller coaster,planet snoopy kings dominion,planet snoopy kings island,kingda ka six flags great adventure,el toro six flags great adventure,dominator kings dominion,twisted timbers kings dominion,apollos chariot busch gardens,gopro hero 7 black,coaster bot explained,

Post a Comment

0 Comments