Advertisement

Come see the first ever Braille Silver Play Button up close with descriptions!

Come see the first ever Braille Silver Play Button up close with descriptions! Sharing with you all my very special historic braille YouTube award!

This Silver Play Button award is given to YouTube creators who have surpassed 100 K subscribers! After I hit this incredible milestone a few months ago, I emailed Society Awards inquiring about my special Play Button being engraved in braille. I had no idea that it would be possible, they said they have never engraved any other YouTube Play Button’s ever in the past, but they said they believed their machines had the capability, they just had to ask Google permission. Google said yes, and so the process moved forward to creating this one of a kind beautiful award for me.

I was so excited when I heard this news! I first of all could not believe I was actually going through this process after this long five-year journey with my channel, but now, going to be the first person in the history of YouTube to ever have their Play Button customized, engraved in braille, wow, so humbled and astounded!

Thank you Society Awards and Google for making this award so personal and meaningful! There are no words to express how I felt when I, this completely blind girl, was able to read my own name on my award myself!

As a blind creator who has managed my channel from the very beginning all on my own, filming, editing, uploading, and responding to my fans independently through my voiceover accessibility on my iPhone, while persevering and choosing joy through my challenges to make a difference in lives all over the world, this special award symbolizes.... when you want something so desperately, believing in your heart it is possible, with eyes of faith, hope, and a heart full of joy, mixed with a whole lot of determination to never give up no matter how dark my days may appear, we can accomplish far beyond what our eyes can ever see!

#BelievingIsSeeing #JoyIsAChoice #SilverPlayButton #Braille #MakingHistory #MakingADifference

descriptions!

Post a Comment

0 Comments