Advertisement

Relicing a Guitar... With a bang! - Do NOT try this at home!

Relicing a Guitar... With a bang! - Do NOT try this at home! Gggrrrrrreeeeetings,

What better way to start the holiday season than relicing my Ghost Fret with fireworks! As mentioned, this video is done at our own risk and we do not suggest trying this at home. It was a fun way to relic one of my guitars and I really like the outcome.

Let me know what you think and what you'd like to see next by leaving a comment below.

Subscribe to my channel by clicking this magic button:
Twitter: twitter.com/robchapmanmusic
Facebook: www.facebook.com/officialrobchapman

Greetings I'm Rob Chapman, I am a guitarist from Brighton in the UK. I am the frontman and guitarist for Dorje, demonstrator for Andertons Music and I am also the founder/owner of Chapman Guitars. -

I love making videos about guitar tuition, demonstration, reviews, and studio things like coffee/pizza and Diablo.

Chappers

Rob Chapman,Chappers,tutorial,Monkey Lord,Chapman Guitars,Guitar,Rock,Blues,Orange,Marshall,Lesson,Tuition,Gear,Demo,review,Andertons,Gibson,Fender,dorje,relic,ghost fret,ghost fret pro,fun,laugh,firework,fireworks,guy fawkes,big bang,bang,expensive,

Post a Comment

0 Comments