Advertisement

Speedy Reacts to DragonShortZ Ep 1 - Two and a Half Saiyans

Speedy Reacts to DragonShortZ Ep 1 - Two and a Half Saiyans WARNING: This video contains adult language, dark humor and is NSFW! VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

Original video:
Channel:

Hey everyone! It's Speedy, back with another reaction, but this time it's something a bit different from TeamFourStar! It's a new series of theirs called DragonShortZ! It looks like the series is going to be a bunch of Slice of Life short animations staring the characters from TFS's DragonBall Z Abridged series, which I am so excited for!
If you're excited too, be sure to watch the video on their channel before watching my reaction, and leave a like on both! With that said, I hope you enjoy watching with me!

Thank you all for 1500 subscribers! Here's to even more!

Thank you to Brickface Productions for supporting me on Patreon!

Support me on Patreon and pledge $1 a month to get your name in my videos:

My website for all things Speedy Tempo:

Caps, shirts, and more available on

Support me on Ko-fi:

Follow me on Twitch:

Come join my Discord server:

Background Music made by:

Link to Speedy Tempo Racing channel:

#teamfourstar #dragonshortz #reaction

Nappa,abridged,Vegeta,speedy tempo,dragon ball z,tfs,speedy reacts,DragonShortZ,dragonshortz reaction,Trunks,team four star,dragon ball z abridged,teamfourstar,dragonball z,tfs abridged,saiyans,dbza,DragonBall Z Abridged,two and a half saiyans,dragon shortz tfs,teamfourstar dbz,team four star dbz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments