Last time I showed you 11 things you probably didn't know about Minecraft, this time I will show you 22 more, next time I will show you .. more and so on and so forth :D A new Minecraft "Things you didn't know about Minecraft" series that I started in 2019. Due to the massive amount of changes there are a lot of new things added to the game, hence a lot of them have some secret sides to them that you probably didn't know about. In this playlist I want to cover them.
You can call this the 2nd season to my old "Things You Didn't Know About Minecraft" series - "X Tricks, Facts, Glitches You Might not know about Minecraft".
Things you probably didn't know about Minecraft series -
ALL things you might now know about Minecraft series -
Honey block tips & tricks -
Want to watch more Minecraft videos? Check out these playlists on YouTube:
╔═════════════ Social: ═════════════╗
▣ Website -
▣ Twitter -
▣ Patreon -
╚═══════════════════════════════╝
Minecraft Top Compilations Playlist:
PC Build + Software that I use -
Software that I use to make my Minecraft videos:
▣ Video Editing: Vegas Pro Edit:
▣ Recording: Nvidia Shadowplay
▣ Audio: Audacity
Vegas Pro is nice and simple for beginners, but it can get quite
expensive, so I recommend getting it as a bundle from
HumbleBundle: if there is
one that includes it. Sometimes it gets included.
You can also try Vegas Movie Studio:
HumbleBundle Monthly subscription is nice too if you want to
get a good value bundle of games every month delivered to
your email:
Disclaimer: I receive a small commission if you buy via the
above links, however I do honestly recommend the above
software and website(s) and use them myself.
╚═════════════════════════════════════════╝
If you like my Minecraft videos, don't forget to subscribe for more! :D -
#Minecraft

0 Comments