It is here!!! The Sensible Clutch is the amazing result of the collaboration efforts of my dear friend Amber (Founder and CEO of The Sensible Mama) and Julia (Founder of TWELVElittle). When two bright, motivated, and successful women work together to create a new product the end result can be nothing short of fabulous, and The Sensible Clutch just further proves this theory-- I am so very proud of both Amber and Julia- exceptional job, Ladies! As always, I hope today finds you, and those you love, healthy, happy, and safe! Get to know me more- follow me on IG:
For business/collaboration inquiries, please contact me at:
perpetualmommy@gmail.com
My affiliate link to The Sensible Mama for some fantastic online shopping (you can purchase TWELVElittle bags and Bumkin accessories here):
Save 10% on your Foxy Fix order here (planner cover seen is a Foxy Fix Perfect Fit in Sugar Cherry Blossom for the Mega Weeks:
Kate Spade wallet is the Margaux Flap Card Case in Hazy:
Many items seen in my videos/in my diaper bags can be found on my Amazon Storefront (including the Snoofy Bee items):
**Disclaimer- All opinions are my own. I will only share products with you that I am genuinely excited about/like to use in my own personal life for myself and/or while caring for my children.**

0 Comments