Advertisement

mBIT; Utilising the power of your multiple intelligence's within coaching to do cool stuff!

mBIT; Utilising the power of your multiple intelligence's within coaching to do cool stuff! Join me and Beth Gray where we will be talking mBraining - Utilising the power of your multiple intelligence's within coaching to do cool stuff!

In this video, we talk about our experience of mBIT as coaches, what results our coaching clients are creating and what mBIT can do for you as a life coach, aspiring coach or transformational coach.

I am Adrian Hales, owner of Be Transformed Learning, I am a Trainer of mBIT, and Master Coach, as well as a Master Practitioner of NLP.

I help coaches achieve more confidence, motivation, and self-belief, so they get quicker, deeper and more transformative results through my mBIT coach certification training | Confidence | Motivation | Self Belief

It's my mission to inspire coaches to awaken their inspiration both mentally, emotionally and spiritually through mBIT training and Transformational coaching.

► CONNECT WITH ME!
Website ➡
Facebook ➡
LinkedIn ➡

► CONNECT WITH BETH!
Facebook ➡

Thank you for watching this video—Please Share it. I like to read comments so please leave a comment and subscribe :)

Motivational,Speaker,

Post a Comment

0 Comments